These Terms and Conditions determine the general terms, conditions and methods of sale through the store.
The terms used in the regulation indicate:
1. Customer - a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit, not a legal entity, whose special provisions confer the legal capacity to place an Order within the Store;
2. Consumer - according to the art. 22  of the Italian Civil Code indicates a natural person who carries on a business activity with a professional not directly related to his economic or professional activity.
3. Civil Code - Law of 23 April 1964 (Official Journal No 16, paragraph 93 with amendments); Regulations - these terms and conditions of provision of services electronically within the Internet shop.
4. Internet Shop (Online Shop) - an internet service through which the Customer can in particular place an Order;
5. Goods - products presented in the Internet shop;
6. Sales contract - Contract of sale of goods in accordance with the civil code, concluded between Suppsit and the Customer, concluded with the use of the Web Shop website;
7. Consumer rights law - Law of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Official Gazette of 2014, item 827); Electronic Services Act - Law of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Official Gazette No. 144, item 1204 and subsequent amendments); Order - declaration of the customer's will, direct directly to the conclusion of the sales contract, specifying in particular the type and number of products.
II General provisions
2. This Regulation specifies in particular:
a) How to register and use your account in the online store;
b) Terms and conditions for electronic reservation of products available through the online store;
c) Terms and conditions for electronic sending of orders within the online store;
d) the rules for the conclusion of sales agreements with the use of the services provided within the Internet archive
5. To use the online store, the customer must have access to a computer terminal or Internet access terminal.
6. In accordance with applicable laws, SUPPSIT reserves the right to restrict the provision of services through the Online Store to persons over the age of 18. In this case, potential customers will be informed of this.
III Conditions of use of the online store
1. The condition to start using the online store fully is the registration under it.
2. Registration is done by completing and accepting the registration form, made available on one of the store's pages.
3. Registration is required to accept the contents of the Rules and to provide personal information marked as mandatory.
4. SUPPSIT may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Internet Store and may restrict his access to some or all resources of the Online Store, with immediate effect, in case of violation by the Customer of these Terms and Conditions, and in particular when the Customer: a) during the registration in the Online Shop, inaccurate or inaccurate information, misleading or violation of the rights of third parties, b) has left the online shop violating the personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the Online Shop, c) admit other behaviors that will be recognized as behaviors that do not comply with applicable laws or general Internet usage rules, or to disqualify Suppsit.
5. A person who has been denied the right to use the Online Store can not register again without prior consent.
6. In order to guarantee the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided within the Site, the Online Shop must adopt technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent acquisition or unauthorized modification of personal data transmitted over the Internet.
7. The Customer is obliged, in particular, to:
a) omitting to deliver and not transmit content prohibited by law, such as content that promotes violence, defamation or violation of personal rights or third parties' third parties,
b) use the Online Store so as not to interfere with its operation, in particular by using specific software or devices,
c) failure to act as: distribution or publication of unsolicited commercial information (spam)
d) use of the online store in an easy way for other customers
e) use of any content contained in the online store solely for personal use
1. To create a customer account, the customer is obligated to register.
2. Registration is not required to place orders in the Internet Shop.
3. To register, the Customer must complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Website of the Store and send the registration form completed electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function included in the registration form.
During registration, the customer establishes an individual password.
5. The registration form is completed by the following rules:
6. The customer must complete all fields on the registration form unless the field is marked as optional.
7. The information entered in the registration form should be relevant only for the Customer, and the Customer is the person responsible for the accuracy of the information entered in the registration form.
8. The Customer must verify and confirm the fact that the appropriate registration form for the Terms and Conditions;
9. The Customer, indicating the appropriate box on the registration form, must express his / her desire to stipulate a contract for the electronic delivery, on his / her behalf by the Seller, of the Customer account retention service, but the failure of the Customer signing the contract prevents the Customer from registering and setting up a customer account;
10. The Customer must consent to the processing of personal data contained in the registration form in order to perform services on the basis of agreements concluded in accordance with the Regulations (Article 23 (1) (3) of the Personal Data Protection Act). The correction of the completed registration form is equivalent to: • accepting and accepting the terms of the Conditions from the Customer; • authorize the Seller to process the Customer's personal data included in the registration form in order to provide a service to conduct the Client's account and allow the transfer to the e-mail address provided by the Customer at the time of registration, information relating to the customer account maintenance.
11. After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer will immediately receive, by e-mail, the confirmation of the Registration by the Seller in the registration form via e-mail. An agreement is now stipulated for the provision of an online customer account service and the customer obtains access to the customer's account and makes changes during the registration of the data, with the exception of login.
After creating an account you can use the full from the store and the discounts or promotions available only to registered customers.
12. The Customer is obligated to make every effort to maintain confidentiality and not to disclose passwords to third parties. In the event that circumstances indicate that the password is held by an unauthorized person, the Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller of this fact, using the available means of communication. In this situation, the Customer must immediately change the Password using the appropriate features within the Customer Account.
13. The seller creates and implements protections against the unauthorized use, reproduction or dissemination of content contained in the store's website. In the event that the Seller applies these guarantees, the Client undertakes to refrain from any action intended to remove or circumvent these securities or agreements.
V Procedure for entering into the Sales Contract
1. Information on the Goods, which are provided on the Shop's website, in particular their descriptions, technical and service parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to enter into a contract pursuant to art. 71 of the civil code.
2. To conclude the sales contract through the online store, you must visit the site, select the product, perform additional technical steps based on the messages displayed and the information available on the website.
3. Once the Customer has entered the necessary data on the Store, a summary of the Order will be displayed. The order summary includes information on:
a) the object of the contract,
b) the unit price and the total price of the products or services ordered, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
d) chosen delivery method,
4. The sending of the Order is a declaration of intent to purchase the Suppsit sales agreements, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
5. After placing the Order, the Customer receives an email containing the final confirmation of all relevant elements of the Order.
6. The delivery of the goods is limited to the area of Europe and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer during the transmission of the Order.
7. The delivery of the ordered goods is by courier or ordinary post.
Shipping costs will be indicated when ordering.
8. Delivery times to other European countries are 3 to 5 working days from the date of shipment of the Order.
VI Prices and methods of payment
1. Raw material prices are quoted in euros and include VAT. The customer has the possibility to pay the price:
a) by bank transfer:
b) payment by credit card
1. The consumer is responsible for his purchases in accordance with art. 22 of the Italian Civil Code, concerning the warranty for defects in the field of application defined in the civil code, in particular art. 556 and art. 556-556 and subsequent civil code.
2. SUPPSIT is not a producer of goods. The manufacturer is responsible under the warranty of the goods sold according to the terms and for the period indicated on the validity date of the warranty card. If the manufacturer of the product offers this opportunity, the customer can claim his guarantee directly from an authorized service whose address is on the product
3. Products that do not have a specific taste in the product sheet are sent according to availability - complaints due to tastes will not be considered.
VIII Resolution of disputes and final provisions
1. A customer who is a consumer may be able to use out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. Internet purchase disputes can be resolved through mediation proceedings before the inspectorates of commercial control or the arbitration court trial at the provincial Inspectorate for commercial control. Consumers can also use other means of out-of-court dispute resolution and, for example, submit their complaint via the EU ODR web platform.
2. In the absence of consumers' interest in using non-judicial means to deal with disputes, the resolution of any disputes between the store and the Consumer must be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Procedure civil.
3. The resolution of any disputes between the store and a customer other than a Consumer at the same time will be subject to the jurisdiction of Suppsit.
4. The provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Law on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of the Polish law apply to matters not regulated in these Regulations.
Fourteen Corp. s.r.o.
Ostravska 8, 91702